Definitions and interpretation
Data: Collectively all information that you submit to Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the jurisdiction;
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) in force;
Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church or us or we: Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church of 77-79 Rushey Green, Catford (High Street), SE6 4AF London, England, United Kingdom;
User or you: Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: The website that you are currently using, http://greaterevangelism.org.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church is the “data controller”. This means that Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- embedded content from other websites;
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you;
- data is received from other sources; and
- data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
- when you make any free email alert subscription to us; and
- when you make any paid subscription for our products and services;
Data that is received from third parties
8. Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church will receive Data about you from the following third parties: Google analytics.
Data that is received from publicly available third parties sources
9. We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources: Social media websites (including Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, Pocket, Skype, and Telegram). This is received only if you follow us on our social media channels. In this instance, we will know that your interests are in line with what we offer.
Data that is collected automatically
10. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed “Cookies”.
Our use of Data
11. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- We may use your data for improvement of our products / services.
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
- We may use your Data to show you Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When you use our contact forms to contact us, we use your contact information that you supplied, for contacting you, accordingly.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share Data with
12. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
- relevant authorities to facilitate the detection of crime or the collection of taxes or duties;
Keeping Data secure
13. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
14. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: info@http://greaterevangelism.org.uk
15. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
17. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
18. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access: the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct: the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase: the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data: the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability: the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object: the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: info@http://greaterevangelism.org.uk
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
23. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
24. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the EEA.
25. We will only transfer Data outside the EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, e.g. by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, or by signing up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, in the event that the organisation in receipt of the Data is based in the United States of America.
26. To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
29. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
30. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
32. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
33. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
34. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
- This website offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed / unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
- Whenever this website offers e-commerce or payment facilities, some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to this website through a form, such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
- To provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things, such as how long you spend on the website and the pages that you visit, so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this website so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things, such as how long you spend on the website or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the website for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the website is delivered. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the website whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- Whenever we sell products, it is important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our website actually make a purchase and, as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you, as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We use adverts to offset the costs of running this website and provide funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this website are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant adverts, where possible, by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf, and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the website through one of our partner websites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and / or plugins on this website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media websites (including Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Reddit, Pocket, Skype, and Telegram) will set cookies through our website, which may be used to enhance your profile on their website or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
- For more information, generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
37. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
38. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law that is applicable to the United Kingdom. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
You may contact Greater Evangelism World Crusade United Kingdom Church by email at info@http://greaterevangelism.org.uk
29 November 2019